Sunday, October 16, 2011

Anna Rexia

Do you want in on the latest halloween costume this year? No, its not the Jersey Shore cast, nor lady GaGa
Meet a new halloween on shelves.."Anna Rexia". The costume includes a black body suit with a skeleton imprint,  bone headband, a heart name tag, measuring tape ribbon and a measuring tape choker. AND ironically the costume is featured in Plus-size.
I. Am. Outraged.    

As if the media doesnt glamorize eating disorders already!!! Now you can dress up as a deadly disease which has taken the lives of hundreds of thousands of sufferers.
When I first found out about this costume I felt sick to my stomach. My eating disorder has ruined me mentally, and physically and people are actually making a joke out of it!
I just wish the creators of this costume knew the true reality of eating disorders, because if they did I'm sure they wouldnt have created it.

2 comments:

  1. So true, that is just sick, the media truly doesn't understand anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sick and disgusting. I hope someone does something about it.

    ReplyDelete