Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy

Hey everyone!
I hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday! To say I am would be an understatement!
I got to see my old treatment team (because switches in insurance and blah blah blah) and anyways, it was just amazing. Just talking about all the POSITIVE and AWESOME stuff that I've been able to do since being in treatment.

I never EVER thought I could be this happy, especially in regards to just happy with myself.
It's one thing to be told good things, but when you're able to accept and say those things to yourself, it is just AMAZING!

I used to think these were things I'd struggle on and off with my whole life, and I guess a part of me knows those things are always going to be looming in my head. But right now, I think being recovered EMPHASIS on the -ed part, is very much possible.

If you are able to believe in yourself, and fight for yourself, not for your family, not for your friend, not because your doctors tell you to, is what makes recovery more real. When you are able to push yourself and move forward, life opens up for you. And life is amazing if you let it be, you have to look at all the good that's out there over the bad.

Anyways, in other news I have homecoming this weekend! :O so excited! And, yeah. So have a great rest of the day.

P.S. If you havent already. Try Starbucks' Salted Caramel Mocha! I originally went to get the Pumpkin Spice Latte, but they were out!!!! But this is just as tasty and it's good to try something new!!! YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment