Thursday, September 6, 2012

School, Scales, and Tattoos...OH MY!

It's been a bit since I posted last, and it's amazing how much has happened in that time!
I smashed a scale to pieces
I started school
I got my TATTOO (YES!)


So first off, scale.
Yes, you heard right, I took the hammer to it :)
It was one of the most liberating things I've ever experienced. I was pissed off at the piece of metal that once held so much value. I thought of all the time I spent focusing on weight and calories when I could've been out making friends, kissing boys, just in general LIVING. And I calmly picked up the hammer....and BEAT THE SHIT outta it!
I encourage you to do the same.



Ok, next. Yes school started! I'm actually in a building...with people! The last time I was in a school building was miserable. And now, I'm actually kinda, sorta enjoying it?....yeah.  Im ahead of my studies and was even elected to be part of the Student Advisory Council!!! So I'm happy about that! VERY happy!


Oh, and lets save the best for last. I GOT MY TATTOO! I GOT MY TATTOO! I GOT MY TATTOO! :D YAY! I love it! It came out exactly how I wanted, and suprisingly wasnt very painful, at all.  It states "Free Yourself". To me it means, Free Yourself from ED, from people who try to hold you back, from abuse, from ANYTHING THAT HOLDS YOU BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment