Tuesday, March 22, 2011

For a Reason...

My therapist eyed me intently "If you could go back in time" she asked, "what would you change?"
"Nothing" I replied.   She gave me a strange look, and I nodded and repeated; "Nothing"

    There's a huge part of me that wishes I could go back to before my eating disorder began, when it was only a simple diet, and stop myself, somehow.  But, I believe that everything happens for a reason.  I think my eating disorder is preparing for something, I'm not quite sure what, but i know that I'm not going through this suffering for no reason.



1 comment:

  1. That's cool!
    We are more than the sum of our experiences but those things we learn in life are very precious lessons which help us grow. I wouldn't change a thing! Simply put, we are all becoming...
    ~Liam

    ReplyDelete