Friday, March 11, 2011

A tough Decision..

im faced with a tough decision...to try and recover with the help of my mom at my house..or go Inpatient..Alot of the time I'm against Inpatient..Although I like the safety and support that I receive in inpatient,  it's not reality. All you're doing is changing the scenery, not the situation..In the end you have to leave and you're faced with the same problems that got you inpatient in the first place. My doctor's want me to begin gaining weight in inpatient, and also to get help for some of my mental issues. I dont know what to do..I feel like I cant recover in my own home, yet I dont think an inpatient center would help, if anything it would make things worse....

 I have a month to try things at home..and if that doesnt work out...then inpatient I go :(

2 comments: